Rupeek Referral - Terms
Last Updated 1st Jan, 2019
Refer your friend to Rupeek and both you and your friend get 1-month interest waiver on your respective loans.
Terms and Conditions
For Referrer (You)
- Referrer gets 30 days interest waiver up to Rs. 2000 on one of the existing loans
- Referrer gets the referral benefit only when referee (your friend) inputs a valid referral code on the Rupeek app during sign up
- Interest amount to be waived off will be calculated on the pending principal of the loan
- Referrer gets the referral benefit after referee (your friend) takes their first loan, which should be equal to or more than Rs. 50,000/-, through Rupeek and keeps the loan live for a minimum of 30 days
- In case there are multiple loans for the referrer, the referrer will get 30 days interest waiver on the loan with the maximum pending principal.
- In case there are no existing loans for the referrer, the referrer gets 30 days interest waiver on the next loan provided that the referrer takes a new loan within one year from the date of successful referral
For Referee (Your Friend)
- Referee gets 30 days interest waiver with a maximum interest waiver of Rs. 2,000 on the first loan, which should be equal to or more than Rs. 50,000/-, through Rupeek and keeps the loan live for a minimum of 30 days
- Interest amount to be waived off will be calculated on the pending principal of the loan.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Referral benefit would be passed on automatically to referrer and referee
- Referral scheme is valid only when both referee and referrer take schemes through Rupeek
- Referral scheme offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotions
- To get the benefit of rebate in ePay Simple Interest (1,2 & 3) schemes, the borrower needs to pay only the remaining accrued interest after the interest waiver through referral scheme
- Rupeek reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, anytime at the sole discretion of the Management. The terms & conditions of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice. Disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- To participate, Rupeek Users must agree to these terms, which become part of the Rupeek Terms of Service. Terms that are not defined here will have the same meaning given to them in the Rupeek Terms of Service.
- We may make changes to these terms for referrals from time to time. If we do this, we will post the changed terms on the Site and will indicate at the top of this page the date the terms were last revised. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Service or the Site after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Referral.